Ce message est également disponible en : French
VMware vCenter Server 6.0 U2 Migration release on 15 September 2016.
This release introduces a tool that migrates an existing installation of the vCenter Server 5.5 on Windows to vCenter Server Appliance 6.0U2.
- The tool can perform the migrations without changing the vSphere deployment topology.
- It performs the pre-migration checks of the source vCenter Server installation before starting the migration.
- It allows users to choose migrating only Core vCenter Server Inventory data, or also includes Performance and Historical (Tasks and Events) data.
- It migrates the vCenter Server database to the embedded PostgreSQL database in the target vCenter Server Appliance.
- All the registration information of all VMware extensions are migrated too.
It will be more comfortable for you to migrate on vCSA.
For more details about this release, please refer to the link below:
Download Landing Page
Latest posts by Julien Varela (see all)
- [Horizon View] Fix : Server’s certificate cannot be checked - December 22, 2016
- [Powercli] Script : deploy VMs with random configurations - December 20, 2016
- [Horizon View] Replace VMware Horizon View Self-signed certificate - December 19, 2016