Ce message est également disponible en : French
vCenter 5.5 : Error : Failed to connect to VMware Lookup Service
If you are facing with one of the following errors when you try to connect to vCenter with the vSphere Web Client:
- Failed to connect to VMware Lookup Service https: //VCENTERIP:7444/lookupservice/ sdk – SSL certificate verification failed.
- Failed to communicate with the vCenter Single Sign On server https: //VCENTERIP: 7444 / ims / STSService.
You must regenerate the SSL certificate to resolve your issue via the URL of your vCenter appliance configuration.
Login as “root”.
Navigate to the “Admin” tab
In the “Certificate regeneration enabled” field select “Yes” and press “Submit”.
You then need to reboot the appliance to apply the changes.
Once the appliance rebooted, you can connect without problems using the vSphere Web Client interface.
Latest posts by Julien Varela (see all)
- [NTNX] – ERA, DBaaS for the Enterprise Cloud – part 1 - January 31, 2019
- [Crypto] RX580 nitro+ modded bios mining +31MH/s – Ethereum - December 17, 2017
- [Horizon View] Fix : Server’s certificate cannot be checked - December 22, 2016